Company-Wide Membership with Unlimited* Employee Participation
- EDMC Membership covers your global enterprise – with full rights and privileges extended to all affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Register an unlimited number of employees* – include your data management team and other departments and functions: analytics, risk, compliance, data warehousing, and more.
Membership Products & Services
Best Practice Program
- DCAM (Data Management Capability Assessment Model) Framework – members are entitled to download and use DCAM for their data management program design & initiation; for assessments of their current state program; to benchmark to their peer group and for general data management training.
- Best Practice Groups – members are entitled to join groups of fellow industry practitioners collaborating on developing best practice. Groups include CDE (Critical Data Elements), Business Glossary, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), and others.
- Benchmarking – members receive global data management industry benchmark summaries plus other research and reports.
- FIBO Industry Ontology & Content Teams – members can access Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO) and participate on FIBO content development teams for specific data domains of interest. FIBO is open source and can power knowledge graph databases linking data from many sources and supports machine learning and inference analytics.
Research & Innovation
- Research & Document Library – members can access our document library encompassing data management best practices and standards for your company’s internal use and redistribution.
- "EDMTalks" – access a video library of data management thought leadership topics and innovative vendor solutions explained in 12 minutes or less!
Comprehensive Data Management Training & Certification
- Classroom and Onsite Training – at special member rates with courses encompassing Strategic Concepts in Data Management , DCAM Framework, and FIBO. Members receive 50% savings for our open classes and savings for onsite classes.
- Comprehensive eLearning – through our partnership with eLearningCurve we offer 49 online courses and 200+ hours of education material, from fundamentals to advanced topics with 10 Information Management tracks supporting 2 professional certification programs. Members receive 20-45% savings on eLearning Corporate and Enterprise eLearning training and certification packages.
Membership Engagement & Networking
- Member Briefings, Webinars, Conferences and Networking receptions – meet in person on leading data management topics and network with fellow data management professionals. EDMC members also receive savings to attend other leading data management conferences throughout the year.
- EDMConnect - 24/7 Online Global Membership Engagement Platform – connect to over 200+ leading companies and 7000+ data management professionals through our online platform that supports PC’s and Smartphones. You can setup your personal profile, connect to your peers and join online interest and work groups covering a broad range of data management topics from data quality and data governance to analytics, machine learning & AI. With EDMConnect you will stay connected to all things EDM!
* Note - Corporate 250, Corporate 30 and Corporate 10 memberships are limited to 250, 30 and 10 employees respectively. All other membership categories permit an unlimited number of employee participants.