Organisations are realising the importance of data literacy to enable effective self-service and unlock the value potential of data enterprise-wide use. But what does becoming a ‘data literate’ organisation actually require?’
In this webinar, we will explore some of the barriers faced when implementing data literacy, the important success factors to ensure adoption across the business and share some examples of how organisations have identified their own data literacy needs and goals.
Join the discussion with Kubrick, an award-winning data, AI, and cloud technology consultancy, and their partner and data intelligence technology leader Collibra to learn how they have supported enterprises in developing and scaling data literacy.
The webinar will explore:
- Recently released data from an industry survey on data literacy maturity
- Five keys to improving data literacy
- The blockers experienced with promoting enterprise-wide data literacy
The webinar will be led by industry experts including:
- Simon Walker, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Kubrick
- Mark Thacker, Principal Consultant – Data Management at Kubrick
- Simon Hankinson, Partner and Alliances Director at Collibra
- Mike Meriton, Moderator, Co-Founder & COO, EDM Council