Data ethics virtual training
- AMERICASOctober 29-30 (8am-2pm Pacific / 11am-5pm Eastern daily)
- UK/EUROPE/INDIA/APACNovember 12-13 (830am-230pm BST / 930am-330pm CEST / 1-7pm IST daily)
Data Ethics Fundamentals Curricula
- Module 1: What’s driving the urgent focus on Data Ethics?
- Module 2: Why are Data Ethics important?
- Module 3: What are Data Ethics?
- Module 4: DCAM guidance for ethical data management
- Module 5: Five steps to get started today
Data Ethics Instructor
Diana L. Ascher, PhD, MBA
- Founder of the Information Ethics & Equity Institute (IEEI)
- Ph.D., Department of Information Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.B.A., Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management, Claremont Graduate University
- B.A., Public Policy with concentrations in journalism and international policy, Duke University