CDO Magazine and the EDM Council’s Women Data Professionals are thrilled to present the 3rd annual Women Data Leaders’ Global Summit – made by and for women data professionals. Registration is complimentary and ALL are welcome! Last year, thousands of professionals registered to join this unique and thought-provoking virtual event.
This year, we are excited to center the discussions on the New Era of AI: Transforming Data Into ROI. The world of data and AI are moving fast and are critical topics for today’s leaders in any industry. But the key is understanding how data, analytics and AI can drive mission success in any organization.
We will spotlight 50+ innovative leaders – with many of the data management professions most experienced women leaders – to discuss new ideas, technology trends and best practices across 15+ panel sessions and keynotes. Join us for this virtual conference across two half-days, presented in 5 key tracks:
- Where to start – “Unraveling the black box”
- Macro level: Government/Regulatory level and policies
- Micro level: Industry response to regulatory policy
- Achieving mission and business value leveraging AI (generative)
- What’s Next? How will AI transform business in the future?
Engage with speakers in live Q&A, visit our sponsors’ virtual booths, and network with other leading data leaders, especially expert women in the field.