Data is critical to organizations – that’s a fact. But maintaining the quality of data across siloed systems? That’s where it gets complicated.
That’s because as your business applications grow, so does the sheer volume of data. When that data is siloed, the manual processes you may have been using to keep data correct and consistent across all your organization’s assorted moving parts begin to break down.
So, let’s take a new approach – master data management (MDM): providing a powerful, single golden record of data that’s synchronized across systems to maintain data quality and fuel better, timely decision-making for your business.
Join this webinar to discover how multi-domain MDM helps you break down data silos to drive incremental revenue, reduce costs, and transform your digital initiatives into a competitive advantage – thanks to a clearer, more holistic view of enterprise-wide information.
During this webinar, we will cover how to:
• Eliminate the manual and inefficient processes that produce data gaps and inconsistencies
• Establish a record of consistent, valid, and accurate data across domains, applications, and services
• Improve initial data quality and ensure proper governance with process automation
• Increase data utilization and collaboration across various user personas, with a business-friendly user interface (UI)
• Manage all administrative, stewardship, and governance functions across domains from a single UI
• Create linked relationships between data domains and surface up analytics on different data types to provide context and enable more informed decision-making