Everyone is talking about Knowledge Graphs while most organizations are struggling to understand how to build and implement new knowledge graph capabilities in their organizations. Just like the rapid explosion in data complexity and volume, the adoption of knowledge graphs is also rapidly exploding, given it is the only scalable way to manage enterprise data across distributed platforms (cloud, data lakes, data warehouses) that provide faster, more reliable, semantically consistent and predictable decisions for business.
Knowledge Graphs are also the key enablers to ML and AI that bridge data across complex silo data domains. The importance of adopting Knowledge Graphs is further highlighted by recent Gartner research that states “by 2025, graph technologies will be used by 80% of D&A innovations, up from 10% in 2021.”
EDM Council recognizes the urgent need to bring this new knowledge graph architecture and approach to its members and beyond. During this webinar, we will provide an update on our exciting new knowledge graph developments currently ongoing for our growing knowledge graph community.
In this webinar, we will provide updates on:
- EDM Council’s Information Model (knowledge graph) as presented by the current EDM Council Information Model User Committee
- The CDMC Information Model (knowledge graph); How it has been built, developed, and shows live practical examples of the Information Model Graph in action
- How to read the Information Model (knowledge graph) – moving from human-readable data models to machine-readable
- How the CDMC knowledge graph is used to enable Data Fabric at BT and CDMC adoption
- Invitation to join the EDM Council’s new Information Model (knowledge graph) working group