Financial services have been juggling migration to multi-cloud, data-driven decisioning, real-time processing and increasingly complicated regulatory requirements. To add to the mix, of both opportunity and complexity, they are now navigating Generative AI. Tackling these challenges requires building a common framework of data controls that enables collaboration, accelerates innovation and mitigates risks.
Join industry leaders Irakli Nadereishvili from JPMorgan Chase, Chris Napoli from Snowflake, and Jocelyn Houle from Securiti as they explore how financial services firms are navigating the risks and benefits of Generative AI and more.
They will address:
- The challenges of Generative AI in financial services
- Evaluating bias and accuracy of Generative AI models
- How financial services organizations are benefiting from Generative AI
- Building a common data framework to identify and protect sensitive data throughout a complex multi-cloud landscape
- Safely sharing data with internal and external stakeholders, including masking and differential privacy
- Embedding automated controls to enable your organization to address compliance and other data obligations