In order to compete in the new economy, organizations need to transform their business model and very culture to be data-driven or risk becoming obsolete and perish.
Join us as we examine the journey to becoming data-driven from several angles:
- What is the business driver?
- How will it impact the Business Model?
- What is the corporate culture change required?
- What is the enabling data architecture and associated tools?
- How will this impact the data processes and organization?
- How does an organization get started?