Registration for CDO Magazine‘s ComSpark Data & Security Summit Wisconsin 2023 is now open! The vision for this in-person event is to champion the midwestern portion of the United States as a world leader in technology.
50+ speakers. 15 sessions. 2 keynote presentations. We are thrilled to spotlight technology executives and organizations from the Midwest region!
Mike Meriton is on the agenda!
EDM Council’s Mike Meriton (Co-Founder & COO) will lead a session titled “Accelerating Cloud Data Business Value with CDMC”. Mike will cover the reasons why multiple companies across different industries joined forces to develop the Cloud Data Management Capabilities (CDMC) framework. Sponsored by the EDM Council, a working group created the CDMC framework, including 14 key controls, to safely enable data usage on the cloud. Public cloud providers also contributed to the framework’s development and are committed to its adoption.
Agenda highlights include:
- Building a Data-Driven Enterprise
- Leveraging Data to Drive Business Value & Outcomes
- The Journey Towards Zero Trust
- Best Practices with Cybersecurity in the Cloud
- Securing Third-Party and Supply Chain Best Practices
- Best Practices in Identity Access Management
- Attracting, Retaining, and Developing Talent
- Best Practices Around AppSec and DevSecOps
- You’ll have the ability to engage with speakers in live Q&A and visit sponsor booths to hear more about the latest technologies.
Become a sponsor
If you are a vendor and would like to attend, you must sponsor the event. Please contact us here.