State Street executives discuss careers in data
Please join us for our first WDP Leadership Series Event featuring senior data executives from State Street.
Deborah Lorenzen (Enterprise Data Services), Cara O’Brien (Head of Master Data Management) and Jill Stoller (Head of Privacy) will discuss their careers, current innovation ideas, trends in the market and hear their thoughts about the future for data professionals.
During this webinar, we will cover:
• Our speaker’s career paths into data
• Current trends in data including data culture and leveraging data as an asset
• Recent innovations that the speakers are excited about
• Insights on changes in the regulatory landscape, in particular for privacy
Privitar’s In:Confidence Podcast: EDM Council Advocates for the Value of Data Management
Formed in 2005, the idea behind the EDM Council was to create a trade association that would cater to the emerging role of the chief data officer. Today, the organization supports data professionals by providing best practices for responsibly and ethically managing information—including, most recently, a framework on how to manage data in the cloud. In this episode, John Bottega, President at EDM Council, explains how the association came to be and the important work that they do.
- What the EDM Council does for data practitioners
- The origin of the Cloud Data Management Capability (CDMC) Framework
- Providing guidance around “data for good”
- Data management myths and what’s on the horizon