EDM Council and Kicktag Enhance DCAM Digital Capabilities during COVID-19 Pandemic
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Posted by: EDM Council
EDM Council and Kicktag have enhanced their relationship - initially launched in October 2019 - to help organizations navigate the increasingly complex data landscape during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Kicktag’s Cosmos Studio and Cosmos Dashboard have unveiled new features that will allow data management professionals using DCAM to more accurately and efficiently manage daily tasks as firms continue to work remotely and adjust to a digitally-driven work environment.
New Developments in Cosmos Studio in 2020:
● Interview Mode: Data collection expanded to allow for interviewer-led surveys – now survey administrators can gather data in “survey mode”, “interview mode” or even a combination of both, all within a single DCAM assessment.
● Dual Perspective Analysis: Gather dual-perspective participant feedback to provide broader insights into perceptions of the full organization versus just a department or division.
● Enhanced Comment Collection: Enabling capture of structured, multi-point feedback at every question.
● Advanced Self-Serve Sample Management: Ability to adjust, edit or top-up sample mid-flight during an assessment.
● Artifact Management Improvements: Allow users to provide artifacts as links or documents, or assign a single participant as the overall documentation owner.
● End of Survey Participant Report: Immediately after completing their survey or interview, the participant(s) now receive a finalized PDF record of their results for print-off or emailing.
● Additional Export Options: Standard data exports, plus new templates including master exports, comment exports – arranged either as flat or vertical spreadsheets to fit your analysis templates.
New Developments in Cosmos Dashboard in 2020:
● Simplified Navigation Structure: Dashboard has been restructured into core visual templates, DAP-partner custom reports, and end-client reporting needs.
● Improved Heat Map Capability: Visual heatmaps have been updated to reflect common comparisons and instantly spot outliers or significant scoring patterns.
● Expanded Data Explorer: The data explorer can be used by power users to access any subset of any data using advanced slicing and dicing, generating data in a tabular view, and a number of new summary statistics.
For more information please go to: