FIMA Virtual Event
Where CDOs and Data Leaders in Financial Services benchmark their data strategies responses to crisis
July 28, 2020
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Every single session is totally free, no matter what. This is major value at ZERO cost.
Here's what you get when you sign up & attend:
- Hear Firsthand from Seasoned Innovators
- Get Solutions to Pressing Problems (You're Not Alone!)
- Get a Range of Insights on the Subjects That Interest You
- Always Accessible Content
- Enjoy all the perks of a live event from the comfort of your own home.
- If you can't make all of the sessions, no biggie. Everyone registered gets a copy of the on-demand sessions.
12:20pm – John Bottega, EDM Council President, to moderate panel discussion:
Panel Discussion: Aligning Data Strategy and Technological Capabilities to Meet Regulatory Requirements Following COVID-19
COVID-19 is massively impacting the global economy, putting pressure on financial institutions to make sure they are adequately protected. The pandemic is hitting at a time when financial institutions are faced with increasing reporting and regulatory requirements at the global level and new rules are continually being released. Do you side on the area of over reporting as the lesser of two evils? How can you be prepared to handle the next wave of regulatfory change?
Find out how to:
· Keep up with evolving regulations and shifting interpretations, including technologies to enable this
· Align with legal, regulatory and technology teams to build out the controls required for compliance
· Understand the different types of reports that regulators are increasingly scrutinizing
· Bolster more nimble infrastructure for faster turns on reporting
Moderator: John Bottega, President, EDM Council
Peter Serenita, Chief Data Officer, Scotiabank
Robin Doyle, Managing Director, Office of Regulatory Affairs, JPMorgan Chase
Wes Anderson, Vice President, Head of Enterprise Data Management, Office of the Chief Data Officer, TD Bank Group
Jean-Christophe Lionti, Managing Director, Chief Data Officer, CIB North America, BNP Paribas