HOSTED BY: Mike Meriton, EDM Council
Membership Coordinators of our member firms are invited to attend this 30-minute session to learn more about EDMConnect, our online community for EDM Council members. We will also introduce you to tools to manage your firm’s members on the platform.
EDMConnect enables EDM Council’s 10,000 members and guests around the world to connect, collaborate and communicate with one another online on all things data management. The platform is available to employees at all levels and roles of our 200+ member firms, allowing you to connect and collaborate with other professionals, participate in various data management initiatives and access numerous resources.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will get a quick tour of EDMConnect, including:
* Setting up your profile
* Finding and connecting with other members
* Posting messages, questions and comments or participating in online discussions
* Joining User Groups – such as for FIBO, DCAM, data for AI and machine learning, data semantics, knowledge graphs and many more – to collaborate and help make decisions on data management initiatives
* Accessing the online library of thousands of materials and resources
* Going mobile with EDMConnect via the “SocialLink” app – and receiving on-the-go alerts on relevant updates
We will also discuss the role of Membership Coordinators and available tools, including:
* Accessing administrative capabilities on the platform
* Managing your company’s EDMConnect roster, including updating or removing individuals from your firm
* Encouraging colleagues to engage on EDMConnect to promote its benefits to employees
This session will be recorded. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive the link to the recording.