BEST PRACTICES IN DATA MANAGEMENT:
New course presented by NASSCOM in partnership with EDM Council
December 11 in Gurugram:
Half-day training followed by expert data management discussion, EDM Council briefing and networking Learn more & Register
Data plays a critical role in every industry - and is growing exponentially - so it is imperative that firms effectively manage their digital transformations by powering them with trusted data. Many AI, ML and Advanced Analytics programs are failing to live up to their potential due to poor data management.
NASSCOM invites you to Best Practices in Data Management, a new half-day training program with accreditation in the important area of data management, which powers digital transformation.
Learn best practices and how to apply them in today's applications
NASSCOM is pleased to offer this course in partnership with EDM Council, the world's largest association for data management professionals in the global financial industry. Members include hundreds of leading global banks, investment firms, data and technology vendors, and regulatory authorities, including: Bank of America, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, Lloyds, Microsoft, Standard Chartered, Thomson Reuters and UBS
Comprehensive Data Management Curriculum:
December 11 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm:
- Morning: Half-day training course
- Afternoon: Discussion on the future of data management, EDM Council briefing and networking with peers
In this half-day Best Practices in Data Management course, offered specially for NASSCOM members, participants will learn:
- Key concepts of modern data management and its evolution, powering today's AI, ML, Advanced Analytics, Digital Transformation and Data Science requirements
- Managing data as an asset - from a strategic and operational perspective
- Managing meaning and precision of data, and ensuring it is fit-for-purpose
- Fulfilling data governance requirements without inhibiting innovation
- The capabilities and processes needed for a sustainable data management program and to become a "center of excellence"
The curriculum is based on the industry's accepted standard of data management best practices, DCAM™(the Data Management Capability Assessment Model), developed by EDM Council in conjunction with its member firms and implemented around the world. The DCAM framework is designed to help firms develop and sustain a comprehensive data management program that delivers value to your firm.
- Block Your Seat Today
- Special NASSCOM and EDM Council introductory rate of INR 1500 only
- Gain accreditation in EDM Council Best Practices in Data Management
- Fulfill precursor requirement to take the DCAM training program and become certified in DCAM